Inspired by a wonderful young lady, I’ve written a bucket list of things that I’d like to do. Some of them are very specifically ‘to be completed before I’m no longer single,’ while others are more just things I’d really like to do at some point.
Check them out, just thought I’d share. Not totally looking for feedback, though if you have comments, that’s fine too 🙂 I like comments.
My Bucket List — complete with pictures!!
- Strive to be thankful in all things. Love the Lord, my God… with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all my strength.
Read the entire Bible.
Travel – See the South Pacific; Return to Washington, DC; Return to Banff
Work out and get the body I keep saying I want, but never work for; lose that 30 pounds that I found again over the last year and a half; wear the size 8 jeans I bought but was never able to wear.
Run a 5k
- Learn the Harmonica.
- Get my blog to 350 followers.
Do something with my hair (open to suggestions!)
- Own my own home, and stop dealing with other peoples’ crap as a direct result
- pay off my credit card and line of credit
- Fly a kite barefoot on a beach at night (lol, don’t ask!) ….. this kite should probs glow in the dark.
- Drive to California
- see a tornado in person (my being afraid of dying prematurely may prevent this from actually happening, but it would be really neat)
- sit in a natural hot spring
- sing Rolling in the Deep in front of a crowd of people (karaoke?)